It’s the end of the semester here in North Dakotaland and I’ve spent less time surfing the web for curious nuggets of wisdom than grading papers and preparing to decamp for the Mediterranean. That being said, I’ve managed to spend a few hours agonizing with the Sixers, collecting some music for my travels, and even getting far enough ahead with my work to set some time aside for the Formula 1 race this weekend (as well as the usual round of post-semester socializing).
All this results in a pretty small gaggle of quick hits and varia:
- Antony Gormley in Greece.
- The Last Kytherians. (To support this project go here.)
- Romancing the Virgin.
- From Kallias to Kritias.
- Votive deposits in the age of austerity.
- Springer and Plan S.
- Human archaeology in persistent digital spaces.
- Three poems from North Dakota Quarterly.
- Invisible cloaks!
- NDSU Press wins awards!
- UND Walking Tour on Clio.
- What I’m reading: student papers.
- What I’m listening to: Vampire Weekend, Father of the Bride.