The cold is never ending here in North Dakotaland and according to our forecast the warmest it’ll be into the foreseeable future is 4.
So, it’s a good excuse to stay inside and read and write and do wintertime things. To help that along, do check out the most recent book from The Digital Press at the University of North Dakota, the first volume of the Epoiesen Annual. Check it out here.
If that’s still not enough, here’s little gaggles of quick hits and varia:
- Robert McCormick Adams.
- Gennadius Library coloring book.
- Pencils and Pixels.
- Lasers in the jungle somewhere and Mike Smith does really think it’s that cool.
- Open Access Megajournals.
- No water in Cape Town.
- Fragments of the Berlin Wall.
- Posted without comment.
- Punks and Nazi’s in LA.
- Parttime Audiophile’s The Occasional. Volume 2.
- What I’m reading: Donna Haraway, Manifestly Haraway. Minneapolis 2017.
- What I’m listening to: Joe Henderson, Page One.
Personal Space Issues.