Winter has [finally?] come to the North Dakotaland and it allowed me to make my annual “First Snow” past yesterday afternoon. It looks like we got slightly more than a dusting this morning with a little blanket of snow. It’s crisp this morning with a high in the upper 20s and a brisk breeze.
It makes a good day to stay inside and catch up on some quick hits and varia.
- Another must-read post by Dimitri Nakassis.
- Museum of the Modern Isthmus of Corinth.
- Gladiators in Brisbane.
- And the Ancient Mediterranean in Chicago.
- Excavating Baseball.
- The Piacenza Pilgrim.
- Looting and Genghis Khan.
- Stone Gates in the Arabian Peninsula.
- I guess blogging is still a thing.
- Open Access Week 2017.
- A generic college paper.
- RIP Leon Osborne.
- What I’m reading: William G. Bowen and Michael S. McPherson, Lesson Plan: An Agenda for Change in American Higher Education. Princeton 2016.
- What I’m listening to: Nuthin… kind of a bummer.
The boys work on their synchronized napping routines.