After a chilly week it looks like we’ll have a bit of respite for the weekend with temperatures soaring into the mid-30s. I’m really looking forward to everything melting just a little bit and then refreezing in the morning into glistening ice. But it could be worse, my wife quickly reminded me.
- The Futures of Classical Antiquity Feat. Dimitri Nakassis.
- Cahiers du Centre d’Études Chypriotes is now only up to 2003.
- How [not?] to promote Classics?
- Check out Studies in Digital Heritage.
- More open access material released from the Met.
- Perfect day in Athens?
- Our lives with electric things.
- Images of time.
- Slow running.
- White noise from an arctic icebreaker.
- W.E.B. Dubois Infographics.
- It seems pretty likely the Ruth Bader Ginsburg read Eric Burin’s Picking the President: Understanding the Electoral College.
- Mark Bauerlein voted for Trump.
- I work from home.
- What I’m reading: M. DeLanda, A Thousand Years of Non-Linear History. New York 1997.
- What I’m listening to: RTG Tiny Desk Concert.
Lazy Sunday (Photo by Susie)