This has been a long week, but it’s genuinely starting to feel like fall here in North Dakotaland.
There’s some cricket on this morning, and Formula 1 this weekend in Malaysia well as a decent slate of college footballing contests.
A busy week
- Swimming through the Corinth Canal.
- Dinosaur track decorations.
- Finding Washingtonia.
- Forthcoming Podcast on Illegal Antiquities.
- Roman coins in Japan.
- An undergradaute archaeological theory syllabus from UCL.
- Afghan restaurant and jazz.
- Heidi Czerwiec’s Sweet/Crude is shortlisted for an award.
- What I’m reading: Bill Brown, Other Things. Chicago 2015.
- What I’m listening to: John Coltrane, Coltrane Jazz; Preoccupations, Preoccupations.