I’m still getting my feet set on this blogging every day thing, so I apologize for missing yesterday. I was just too shaken after Australia was dismissed for 60 in about 90 minutes yesterday morning (but it could be worse). Whatever the reason, I figure I owe my readers some quick hits and varia for the long weekend.
- Very important research at Geronisos Island on Cyprus.
- Use of drones (aka droughns) to document endangered archaeological sites (including some very recent ones) in the UK.
- The social side of North Dakota archaeology.
- The plight of refugee on Lesvos.
- What will happen to a North Dakota man camp that is closed and in too much debt to reopen?
- Poo is people.
- Kostis Kourelis on the O Young building in downtown Grand Forks.
- North Dakota: A Guide to the Northern Prairie State.
- Chris Farley as Shrek.
- This is probably the most informative blog on the Bakken boom.
- Three days left for Peter the Slug. Go on and make this happen!
- What I’m reading: A book for peer review (sorry!).
- What I’m listening to: Neil Young, Live at the Cellar Door; Neil Young, Live at Massey Hall 1971.
The frog days of summer.