I’m still getting back into the groove of blogging regularly, so I don’t want to push too hard right out of the gate and injure myself.
But I will offer a few quick hits and varia for the weekend, only because I can’t help myself:
- RIP Owen Chadwick.
- The Journal of Field Archaeology 40.4 is open access.
- Parking. What Grand Forks needs is more parking.
- Abandoned mid-century modern homes.
- Apple Music seems to be working out well.
- Saarinen’s TWA terminal at Kennedy.
- Moderately clever: The Game of Greece.
- “I must decline, for secret reasons.”
- Go support Peter the Slug.
- What I’m reading: M. Shanks, B. Rathje, and C. Witmore, Archaeology in the Making: Conversations through a Discipline. (2013).
- What I’m listening to: The Wave Pictures, Long Black Cars and Great Big Flamingo Burning Moon.