A tiny gaggle of quick hits for a nice Friday morning. It’s supposed to be a beautiful weekend here in the North Dakotaland and my lovely wife and I can enjoy it in our new home.
- Some great images from the early web.
- Cyprus finally gets the iTunes store!
- I know I should, but I can’t quite get myself to buy a copy of Papers to organize my PDF situation and streamline my research queries.
- I want Dallas DeForest to talk a bit about how the financial situation in Greece is effecting his little corner of Athens.
- Kostis Kourelis is offering some nice little tributes to Fred Cooper who passed away this week. I only met Fred a few times, but he never failed to blow my mind.
- The Menil collection of Cypriot frescoes from Lysi is going home to Cyprus. I blogged about these frescoes here.
- This is a cool example of web transparency.
- This looks like a pretty cool tool for text analysis.
- A cool VW ad.
- What I’m reading: See last week.
- What I’m listening to: Wilco, The Whole Love.
For my nephew Sam: