Some varia and quick hits on a snowy Friday morning.
- Some interesting thoughts on literacy in the digital realm.
- Lots of digital humanities buzz this week, and here is one of the best things I’ve read. I’m am not a builder.
- Some questions and answers for people interested in digital humanities.
- The incomparable Matthew Milliner continues his conquest of the blogosphere.
- If you have issues with academia, then these 10 blogs are for you.
- A toolbox for the digital Oral Historian.
- I love the old school look of this tape deck application.
- Punk Archaeology awoke from its long slumber.
- Teaching Thursday awoke from its short winter (break) nap.
- I know it’s just a Twenty20 match, but this is still a nice thing to see.
- What I’m reading: R. G. Collingwood, The Idea of History. Oxford 1946. (What I’d prefer to be reading: A. Liu, Local Transcendence. Chicago 2008)
- What I’m listening to: Sufjan Stevens, The Age of Adz. (via Kostis Kourelis).
Have a great weekend!