A Late Quick Hits and Varia
October 28, 2011 § Leave a Comment
This has been a busy week in North Dakotaland, so my quick hits and varia are inevitably delayed and less robust than usual. But on a beautiful fall day, you should be outside enjoying the mottled light filtered through the changing leaves rather than reading blogs anyway.
- Rothaus on overachieving and preservation endruns.
- McIntosh as lifestyle brand.
- Need a mancamp? Call Target Logistics.
- Patti Smith and shoplifting.
- Want to watch Indiana University of Pennsylvania versus California University of Pennsylvania play football this weekend? Well, you can.
- Android Dreams (Tokyo by timelapse).
- Today is Oxi Day in Greece.
- The Australia v. South Africa ODI.
- Is our Byzantine tax code actually Byzantine?
- What I’m reading: L. Brubaker and J. Haldon, Byzantium in the iconoclast era. c. 680-850: a history. Cambridge 2011.
- What I’m listening to: Youth Lagoon, Year of Hibernation; M83, Hurry up we’re Dreaming.
For those of you who don’t have fall: